Rates & Reservations
Kauai Home – Located in the prestigious Poipu Kai Resort area on Kauai’s sunny south side.
– Home is strictly non-smoking only
– No pets
– Pet and non-smoking policy violation will result in a de-toxification charge equal to one nights stay.
– All Rates subject to 13.75% Hawaiian State Occupancy Tax
– Rates, amenities and availability subject to change without notice
– Holiday rates may apply
– Ask us about Special Rates that may apply for stays longer than 10 nights
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
We accept personal checks, Visa and MasterCard. No cancellation fees for written notice given 30 days prior to arrival. Your security deposit and/or credit card will be charged for any damage, loss, excessive cleaning or any unpaid rent resulting from your stay.
The information while deemed reliable is not guaranteed. Every effort has been made to assure accurate descriptions. Changes in inventory or items and/or decor occur from time to time and such changes will not void or alter the terms of the rental agreement. We are not responsible for noise or loss of view due to construction or for any amenities which are closed down for maintenance purposes or inoperable conditions.
CHECK-IN TIME: 4:00 p.m.
CHECK-OUT TIME: 10:00 a.m. Check-outs beyond 10:00 a.m. can sometimes be accommodated, but are subject to availability.
SECURITY OF THE HOME AND RENTAL EQUIPMENT:
When you lease the home, you assume full responsibility for it and its contents, as well as your personal property. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave. Lock your automobiles and put away any rental equipment. Any use of rented equipment by the Guests is strictly at your own risk and liability and could cause you to incur additional expenses.
This home is restricted to the number of occupants as described. Any use of the home for other than strictly family vacation purposes is restricted. We normally do not allow weddings, receptions, parties or functions held on the property. Please ask at the time of booking if such functions are permitted.
Our home will be expertly cleaned prior to your arrival, and again after your departure. Excessive departure cleaning, if necessary, will be deducted from your security deposit or charged to your credit card.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS:
We make every effort to ensure that all equipment is in working order. In the event of a breakdown, we will strive to repair it as soon as possible after being notified of a problem. We cannot guarantee that spas, air conditioners, televisions, appliances, high speed access, etc. will not break down during your stay and therefore, no refunds or adjustments will be made for mechanical failure. Furthermore, there will be no refunds or adjustments made for any other unexpected situation beyond our control such as bugs, rodents, roosters, weather and the like.
– A credit card number is required for all reservations.
– Our home is strictly designated as non-smoking and we do not allow pets. Violation of this will result in a de-toxification charge equal to one night’s rent.
– Your security deposit and/or credit card will be charged for any damage, loss, excessive cleaning or any unpaid rent resulting from your stay.
– Upon departures, please follow specific instructions on your “arrival letter” for key return. There will be a $25 fee charged to your credit card for each key not returned to the proper location.
– All rates subject to 13.75% Hawaiian State Occupancy Tax.
– Guests are required to use a calling card or credit card for all long distance calls.